A Random Assortment of Happenings
- I have a date.
- I feel queasy.
- I got sick last week. It’s been a really long time since I’ve gotten so sick.
- I submitted an application to what might be my third Masters program.
- I filled out the FAFSA for the first time in a really long time.
- I realized that I’m a month away from my 30s.
- I listened to a song off the Amelie Broadway cast album and I’m in love with it already.
- I have gone through so much tissue in the past week.
- I asked my mom what she wanted for her birthday and she said a grandchild. Subtle, Mom.
- I love coconut paletas.