Random things to know about me
- I dislike talking on the phone, but I can tolerate it.
- I played violin for several years.
- I remember random useless facts but sometimes I forget actual important facts.
- I get really nervous before I have to talk to a group of people, but if it’s storytelling or teaching, I’m totally in my element.
- I partake in several crafts: paper crafts, crochet, embroidery, kirigami, and origami.
- I’ve recently taken interest in creative lettering.
- I’ve been writing stories since I was in elementary school. I have countless notebooks and journals filled with stories, essays, random quotes, pictures, etc.