Let’s recap Monday, shall we?
- Had a terrible headache all day
- It started pouring right before I left work to go to the bus stop.
- While crossing the street, I had to step into a small lake at the curb because there was no other way to cross.
- My shoes got soaked.
- I nearly slipped at the train station.
- Apparently I had just missed the last bus I take home so I had to wait another 30 minutes.
- Had to take the trash and recycling to the curb for tomorrow. Got soaked again.
So, pretty much the most Monday-like Monday in history.
BUT…I AM GOING TO CUBA WITH JDC ENTWINE!
Because of that wonderful fact, I hereby declare today a success.