Sometimes I need to remind myself of the small victories I’ve won. It’s easy to lose perspective when life seems so overwhelming, but I’ve been able to achieve a lot despite the obstacles. So, on that note, here are some delightful things that happened today.
- People loving the Litographs print of Ruth Bader Ginsburg that now hangs in the library
- Collaborating with Rabbi Stern on next week’s d’var Torah
- Blissfully reading a book on the train
- Having an actual sit down dinner with Mom
- The cats wrapping themselves around my legs as I fed them
- The dogs following me around the house
- A peaceful state of mind