Skip to content
- I would rather pay more for an item that I know is a good investment, as opposed to buying its cheaper, less reliable competitor.
- I would rather buy a balcony seat for a concert so I can have a decent view and not be surrounded by strangers in the general admissions area.
- Younger coworkers ask me for advice.
- I look at certain fashion trends and lament that I’m too old to pull that off.
- My eyesight is getting worse.
- It’s been over 10 years since I graduated from St. Ed’s with a B.A.
- In 2020, it will have been 15 years since I graduated from high school.