Rundown of things that ran through my head today
- I don’t know how teachers do what they do. My class exhausted me today and I only teach once a week for 2.5 hours.
- I was panicking all weekend because I thought I had lost my work keys and was trying to pick the lock on my desk and I found the effing keys in my backpack, which I had searched multiple times. I’m losing it.
- Do not come in the office, do not come in this office…damn.
- How the hell did Jack manage to find the cat food again? And how the hell did he learn how to open the the damn thing?
- Clothes, need nice clothes since I’m meeting a Senator in a couple of weeks. WHY AM I SO PICKY?
- I’m meeting Senator Ted Cruz in two weeks. That’s cool…I guess. On a completely unrelated note, I wonder what it’s like to live in a blue state. That sounds heavenly.
- I need sleep. And a vacation.