I’m in D.C. for a conference. Let’s have a rundown of events so far, shall we?
- The plane ride was turbulent and nauseating the entire way thanks to some super fucking strong wind.
- It’s muggy as fuck outside, so muggy that I actually had to use my inhaler.
- I get to the hotel only to find out my reservation apparently got lost.
- I manage to get a room for tonight.
- I found a hotel for the remaining nights I’m here but of course it’s more expensive than I had planned.
- Upon entering the hotel room, I promptly burst into tears.
This month has been the fucking worst. If April showers bring May flowers, those flowers better be made out of fucking gold, that’s all I’m saying.