More random things because I’m tired:
- I did not sleep well at all last night.
- Maxine seems to be a little clingy now, which makes me wonder if she can sense that I’m pregnant.
- I received some of the baby clothes I ordered a couple of weeks ago and they are even cuter in person.
- I realized today that I’m part of an interfaith family now in a way that I haven’t experienced before and that makes me happy. Baby girl will be raised Jewish, but we’ll celebrate Christmas as a family holiday, which feels strange but only because it has been so long since I last celebrated Christmas in a meaningful way.
- I get to escape Texas for a few days starting next week and I’m excited.