- I bought some baby clothes on Cyber Monday and man, I totally understand why my mom had so many clothes for me. I wanted to buy everything.
- There were some thunderstorms and I checked the doggie camera to see how Maxine was doing since she’s scared of thunder. She somehow wedged herself under a desk we have, which is how I knew she was really frightened and I felt terrible that I wasn’t there. I texted my fiancée asking him to hug her when he got home since it would be another couple of hours before I got off work. He helped slide her out from under the desk, hugged and comforted her, and even gave her some turkey. That made me fall more in love with him, which I didn’t think was possible.
- I’ve touched on how scared I am to be a mom but one thing that brings me a lot of comfort is knowing that my fiancée is already a great dad and I can’t wait to see him with our little one.
- Pregnancy acne is real and I loathe it so very much.
- More wedding things are falling into place and I’m really happy with how everything is turning out.